1st Day and 3 Sucessful Flights! Questions???

Reaction score
So I flew my P3 Pro for the first time yesterday with only one slight mishap. The first landing (manual) was in a pasture that was not perfectly level and it tipped over and put the rear props in the dirt. No damage though, just helped me confirm that hand catch was probably a better option.

However I do have a couple questions:
  1. On my 3rd flight I noticed that my camera was tilted (about 5-10 degrees or so) and not perpendicular to the vertical axis when straight and level. When the aircraft is turned on and the camera does its thing, is it necessary to be on a level surface? I ask because cycled the power switch and it seems to be fine.
  2. Is there a way to shoot stills while shooting video? I had to stop my video to shoot stills.
  3. I am shooting 4000 x 3000 jpeg and the photos are not as sharp as I was hoping, especially when cropping. Seems like a read someone had some focus issues? Wondering if it was fixed with firmware/software?
  4. When I take off from the home position and say hover at 10'. Then move the aircraft forward and cross over a wide 5' ditch is the aircraft going to descend to maintain 10' above ground level?
  5. I noticed that when transfering I have -- .MOV files which are the videos -- .JPG which are compressed stills -- .DNG which I am pretty sure are the RAW stills. --- and there is a .SRT file which I have no clue about?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr