After a recent crash my frame was bent enough so that the prop was hitting the housing. So in the name of science I thought I'd paint it up as a prototype just to see if I liked the colors and I didn't end up with something I would be to embarrassed to fly. Still not finished. I'm going to have some decals made similar to what would be on a Coast Guard helicopter and dress it up that way. Not to worried about balance or weight because the frame is already compromised but I'll have a nice center piece to remind me not to crash. I used Rustolium paint for plastic (orange) and enamel based paint (black) Testors like for model cars. I did some research before to and found that enamel based is supposed to work better on plastic. I may put some LED's back in it to make it blink or something down the road.