19-DEC Revision of P2 nv User Manual

Reaction score
Just noticed that DJI.com has a P2 nv link on their support page and that there appears to be a new version (v1.02) of the User Manual with a date of 19-DEC-2013. This replaces v1.00 from 16-DEC-2013.

According to DJI here's what's new:

PHANTOM 2 User Manual Version : 1.02
PHANTOM 2 Main Controller Firmware Version : 1.08
PHANTOM 2 Main Controller Firmware Version : 1.0.1.19
PHANTOM 2 Assistant Software Version : 1.08
PHANTOM RC Assistant Software Version : 1.0

December 19, 2013 PHANTOM 2 Firmware V1.08 Release.
What’s new?
Firmware
PHANTOM 2 Main Controller Firmware V1.08
1. In Phantom 2 mode, users can set a new home point manually when the aircraft is in “Ready to fly” status as long as
a home point has been recorded automatically.
2. In a Failsafe situation, if less than 6 GPS satellites are found for more than 20 seconds, the aircraft will descend
automatically.
3. Fixed a glitch that prevented descent after the 2nd level low battery capacity warning occurs when in Naza-m
mode.
Assistant Software
1. PHANTOM 2 and PHANTOM 2 VISION will share the PHANTOM 2 Assistant Software.
User Manual
1. Added the 8-Pin port sequence on AVL58 connection diagrams.
2. Added an important note: Keep the wireless video transmission module and other communicating devices away
from the compass during installation and connection to avoid interference.
3. Added a note about automatic descent when GPS satellites are found less than 6 for more than 20 seconds while
in Failsafe.
Upgrade Notes
1. Upgrade the main controller and central board firmware to the latest version using Assistant Software V1.08. Be
sure the central board firmware is V1.0.1.19 or above, otherwise there will be malfunction caused by version
mismatch.
2. Upgrade iOSD mini, iOSD Mark II and H3-2D firmware to the latest version before using them with PHANTOM 2.
3. If you have any problems during upgrade, please contact your dealer or DJI Customer Service.

Reading all this while I charge my 'Intelligent' batteries for the first time...

Steve

Is there a way to update the firmware?? I can't get my t-motors to work properly with my controller

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl