16% off on P3P?

Classy Brands is not an authorized DJI dealer. That allows them to get away with selling below MAP.

I paid $1,099 at Sears less than a month ago. It's up to $1,249 now. Wonder what was up???

I was an Aimpoint dealer for a while and could not make a dime in profit because of being undersold. Is DJI like Aimpoint and not enforce their MAP policy? What is the difference between buying from an authorized dealer and a non-authorized dealer? You can still register for a warranty on a new bird with either seller...correct?

What is the difference between buying from an authorized dealer and a non-authorized dealer? You can still register for a warranty on a new bird with either seller...correct?
DJI used to have a statement on their website that said they would not honor their warranty if a Phantom was not purchased from an authorized DJI dealer. It seems to have been removed though.

That's what I was wondering....Aimpoint could care a less where a scope was purchased and they would register it for warranty. I really think the days of "authorized dealer" is almost over ..."times, they are a changin".

I really think the days of "authorized dealer" is almost over ..."times, they are a changin".
They aren't changing for me. I'd rather buy from an authorized DJI dealer since I know what I'm getting. I've seen enough horror stories of opened/flown/crashed Phantoms being sold as brand new by unauthorized DJI dealers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4