14 Days of Flight in the UK

Reaction score
Finishing up about 14 days of flights in the UK.
The P3P has performed amazingly!!!
I can't believe how amazing it has been to get these otherwise impossible shots!
There is a mixture of the DJI Phantom, DJI Osmo and Pentax K3 in these little vids.
Early morning flights (before people), remote locations, public properties, closed for the season, or with permissions.

Lauren’s Videos on Vimeo

Pembroke, Carew, Llansteffan and Dinefwr Castles

Sunset at Llawhaden Castle

Byland Abbey, Flint and Dolwyddelan Castles

Scottish Highlands, Castles and Hogwarts Viaduct

Abandonment

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Stunning videos!
Back in September. I am pleased you enjoyed our wonderful scenery.
I have been grounded for 7 weeks now.Torrential rain every single day!!! Wales is usually the wettest part of Britain anyway but now we have had 300% of our usual rainfall and 60-80mph winds almost every day! Really had enough of it now. Can't do anything. Get soaked just walking 20' to the car.
We are lucky though no flooding or damage as we get this weather all the time.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't post videos internet too bad but here are some photos - wish I had taken my P3 grrrr but there was only a 10 min window without heavy rain anyway![

Attachments

• 20160103_141757 (Large).jpg
    20160103_141757 (Large).jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 20160103_153104 (Large).jpg
    20160103_153104 (Large).jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 254
Stunning videos!
Back in September. I am pleased you enjoyed our wonderful scenery.
I have been grounded for 7 weeks now.Torrential rain every single day!!! Wales is usually the wettest part of Britain anyway but now we have had 300% of our usual rainfall and 60-80mph winds almost every day! Really had enough of it now. Can't do anything. Get soaked just walking 20' to the car.
We are lucky though no flooding or damage as we get this weather all the time.

Watching for the breaks, getting the Phantom into the air and back quickly have been vital!
It's been hard to get what we got...but those skies, with the sun and clouds...priceless!

Watching for the breaks, getting the Phantom into the air and back quickly have been vital!
It's been hard to get what we got...but those skies, with the sun and clouds...priceless!

You have avoided the Brecon Beacons and Swansea lol - we truly have the worst micro climate anywhere. Even the rest of Wales isn't as bad! Shame because we also have some stunning scenery.
I would have thought the weather was far better in San Fransisco!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl