13:49s flight time with my Fully charged battery

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Do you think this is normal flight time for a battery ? Is has been recharded 41 times, with 97% battery life and well maintained in the past. I got that time from the DJI app.

My flight consisted of going around in my back yard (5000sq-ft) at about 10ft high and never in full throttle. Recording 4k and sometimes 1080P.... mostly hovering most of the time... It was a non stop fly, from 100% to 11% and no wind. Outside temp was +10deg celcius.

Thanks
Bo

P3P

13 minute flying time per charge is low but do you waste time in lifting up, then hovering and then flying? and similar steps during landing..

Try these two things:

First, condition / calibrate your battery:
  1. Drain it all the way. Take the battery, mostly spent, put it in the bird at home, turn it on, and let it run out until it turns off
  2. Fully charge it
Then, check for battery life (this is in the manual):
  1. Press and hold the battery power button for 5 seconds. The red power light should start blinking.
  2. Take note of the green lights, how many are solid, how many blink. The manual says it will blink for 2 seconds.
  3. Compare those green lights to the Battery life table on page ~20 of the manual (title of section: "Battery life").
Speck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers