[12Cities] 1st: Boston

Reaction score
My very first phantom video. I'm still learning how to shoot aerial video. Please leave comments and advise. Thank you so much!!!!:) :) :)

Reactions: JackFlash-P3P
Looks good,
I saw 3 different videos though. Folks have a short attention span, try for 3 minutes unless it's a story that takes longer.
Advice, look at buildings not necessarily down on them, pitch and yaw slowly, transition smoothly between shots, and have tons of fun while you're shooting.

The best advice I can offer is to always look for a better teacher. Watch, listen and learn. Keep an open mind and for crying out loud, find someone smarter than me to answer your questions. :p

I'll answer anything you ask, just not as well as some here. ;)

Ah, Boston :) Went to BU what seems a long time ago (first half of the 90's). Miss that great city! I really enjoyed your video! I am just starting out too, got my P3P a few weeks ago but decided not to bring it to Bangkok. Too many people here and I don't want to crash and hit someone. Back home soon and looking forward to flying again :)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Nice work mate! some really cool shots, especially the churches. Its looks good backing out and up. Really gives me confidence to know that was your first footage, seeing you fly around buildings and over water etc. Cant wait to get up there.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav