Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

12 Vision+'s flying concurrently

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by wdejager, Jun 29, 2014.

1. wdejager

Ever seen 12 DJI Phantoms hovering in the air at the same time? It's quite a beautiful sight, I can tell you that. Today about 20 Dutchies gathered for the 'Central Holland' meetup near the small town of Breukeleveen. Together they brought quite an impressive line-up of UAVs, most of them Vision+, but also some 2s and even one big hexacopter. We had quite some fun flying together while trying not to bump in each other.

I created a short video that gives a nice impression of the meetup:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIIKX1Ct-qU[/youtube]

Thanks to Gilberto for taking the initiative for this meeting; join the Phantom 2 Vision+ Owners Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vision.Plus.Owners/) if you want to participate in future meetups. Of course you can also organise one yourself!

2. Phantom_Menace66

I still haven't seen 12 P2V+'s hovering at the same time.... Video showed us diddly squat bro!

Brent10 likes this.
  3. Chicago1

And, do you have a life or, is your profession finding fault with everyone and every thing. How much does it pay, or, do you just get headaches?

hot dog likes this.
  4. sdtag

I have a life, but I didn't see the 12 hovers like the op said either.
    I saw them lined up on the ground, that was impressive, but 12 hovering would have been better.
    got it on video WD? Post it up we want to see it/them!

Brent10 likes this.