12 hours and counting...

Reaction score
hi guys.

in my 20th charge cycle, as recommended by dji, i did a full charge, turned on the phantom and let it ran out (or below 8%). the quad hass been on for 12 hours and battery is about 20%

is it normal?

next time ill put something heavy on the landing gear and turn on the motors... ;)

why not fly it to get it down to 15% and then leave it?? record with the camera too and connect the wifi to suck away at the amps.

locoworks said:
why not fly it to get it down to 15% and then leave it?? record with the camera too and connect the wifi to suck away at the amps.

THAT! :shock:

I wouldn't think there's much of a drain if the motors aren't running, but I never would've imagined it'd last 12 hours!

Yeah, what they said... go out and fly it. Or... just leave the props off and gun the throttle on your workbench.

I was told by my salesman who is my go to guy on this stuff that the one thing you never want to do with lipo is discharge them all the way. He says he get more returns and complaints when folks run them down all the way and they will not recharge even though they are near brand new.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic