11th hour help

Well I've bit the bullet and ordered the vision plus. One for my son and one for me. I'm almost too afraid to fly the **** thing now. As the last post said I'll be doing very short and low flights first in an open field for orientation before I dare do anything else.
I opted for the vision plus as my budget would not allow for 2 of the h3-3d with all the fpv as well. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
But thank you all for your help. I really do appreciate all your comments.

Fasterthansid said:
Well I've bit the bullet and ordered the vision plus. One for my son and one for me. I'm almost too afraid to fly the **** thing now. As the last post said I'll be doing very short and low flights first in an open field for orientation before I dare do anything else.
I opted for the vision plus as my budget would not allow for 2 of the h3-3d with all the fpv as well. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
But thank you all for your help. I really do appreciate all your comments.
You are going to be just fine!
Remember to get GPS/Home Point set before take off. (Only steady green blinking!)
Full trottle when take-off then let it hover 2m off ground just to check that it´s stable.
Only then use the right stick to move around.
And don´t forget to start the filming before you take off! Just in case something interesting will happen right away. :)

Let us know how things unfold.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4