10th anniversary promotion from DJI

Reaction score
I just received this email from DJI and I am posting it for those that don't have a P3P. Good price direct from DJI.

Dear Creator,

We have been phenomenally impressed with how popular our 10th anniversary promotion has become, so we want to go one better. We are happy to announce that this special promotion now includes the Phantom 3 Professional!

For this promotion only, the Phantom 3 Professional is available for you at only USD999. Pick one up while the promotion lasts. It’s time to start flying in 4K with Lightbridge bringing you your live feed in pin sharp HD.

BUY NOW

That pisses me off. I bought my advance for $999 in November and when it fell from the sky I bough a Pro for $1100. DJI isn't anything like Apple. They drop prices like crazy and the people that buy their stuff don't have any resell value. I love apple because I sell my iPhone for nearly what I bought it for every year to get the new model. Chinese companies... Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This always happens before a new model comes out. I'm just guessing, but the new model will be in the $1,400.00 range.;)

This isn't a phenomenon unique to 'Chinese companies' and in fact apple do drop the prices on the outgoing models with nearly all their products, its just the way of the world, pretty much all manufacturers offer deals to get rid of all the old stock across the board, look at the savings on 'last year's' model cars...

That's not true. I've never paid for an iPhone because if you get the new model and sell your old every year it pays for itself. They should keep the Phantom prices high for us that want to resell and get the latest ones

Seen a deal as well on the standard, much better than DJI direct where a case is thrown in for free.

Clearing out the old stock

Used market is eventually going to have to give in and realize they are not getting their P3 investment back. I am still keeping my eye there.

That's not true. I've never paid for an iPhone because if you get the new model and sell your old every year it pays for itself. They should keep the Phantom prices high for us that want to resell and get the latest ones

Its a great thing, Keeps people away from secondary market abuses. its much better for the consumer to purchase a new P3P for 999, than to pay 800 to someone who may have abused their device and the potential for reputational damage to DJI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav