1080p 30fps vs. 720p 60fps

The P2V camera maxes out at ~11 mbps regardless of resolution.

Please provide proof that P2V 720/60p video files will be larger than 1080/30p video files.

This should be interesting...
Interesting why? You perhaps enjoy catching someone out or proving wrong? I recall 720 60 creating a simillar file size to 1080 30. Havent shot either for a while and several firmwares back so things may have changed.

Interesting why? You perhaps enjoy catching someone out or proving wrong? I recall 720 60 creating a simillar file size to 1080 30. Havent shot either for a while and several firmwares back so things may have changed.

Just take a look at bitrate from the two files. The 1080p is larger and that directly relates to files size :) 50% more pixels but at only 30fps that would be roughly 25% increase in file size. So yeah 25% is similar but still bigger :) The actual size difference like I've said its calculated from bitrate that is the exact amount of bits per second of recording.

Just take a look at bitrate from the two files. The 1080p is larger and that directly relates to files size :) 50% more pixels but at only 30fps that would be roughly 25% increase in file size. So yeah 25% is similar but still bigger :) The actual size difference like I've said its calculated from bitrate that is the exact amount of bits per second of recording.
Agreed.... its directly related to bitrate. My commentary as qualified was on recollection. Would be nice if DJI would enable higher butrates in firmware. 100mbs would be nice for 4k (the hardware is capable of 240mbs).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.