Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1080i 60 not recognized

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Butcher99, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Butcher99

I'm unable to dl to iPhone 1080i 60 video. Plays off the disk np to my iPhone, but when I try to dl get 'video format not supported'... Anybody else?

2. Topeeka

A bit more info might help...is this the card that is supplied by DJI...or a different one? Have you formatted it with the Phantom? What about reading it directly to your PC or Mac right from the card? Do other photo functions work OK?

3. Driffill

If I record in a high res format or protune on my gopro, I often get a similar message if I try to play files thru the gopro app (for the record, on IPad 2)

It looks to be more of a limitation on the phone rather than anything wrong with the phantom system.

4. myvrodrocks

I noticed the same. the only video format that I could get to transfer to the iPhone over the Phantom Wi-fi was the 960. All the rest said invalid format.

5. jccrtv

Same exact problem here. Just got in from a flight in 1080i 60fps and there is a 600 meg new video on the card that won't play. I tested the same at 30fps for a few seconds afterwards and it was fine. Wish I could get my 60fps footage. Even tried the card in a card reader to my mac. The file is there but nothing will play it.

6. juarboleda

You need 1080p not i, this format has a lot of problems with portable devices, only in Final Cut, media composer or premier...

7. jccrtv

Tried opening the 1080i 60 file in Final Cut. It says not a recognized file. My file is 602MB. VLC didn't work either. Same for MPEG Streamclip. I guess 1080 only works at 30p.

8. juarboleda

Tray with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0HDF3kvVzc