107 Waiver / Authorization s

Reaction score
Anyone have any 107 Airspace and daytime operations waiver templates or suggested text for the "Proposed area of operations" and "Description of operations" sections? Not sure if I am just getting the luck of the draw or if mine are missing the key words they are looking for.

Check out the video done by DroneU with Vic Moss. It goes line by line for 107.29 (Daylight Operations). It's VERY important to make yours YOURS and unique. It appears the FAA no longer "appreciates" the Copy/Paste method of submissions.

Last edited:
Thanks... I planned to make it mine. Just needed a guide to make sure I had everything they wanted.
Saw the picts of Ghost City, I think I rode the chair lift there back in the 70s.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks... I planned to make it mine. Just needed a guide to make sure I had everything they wanted.
Saw the picts of Ghost City, I think I rode the chair lift there back in the 70s.

We spent a lot of time "up there" as a kid in the 70's as well. Lots of great memories and loved the chair ride up.

On the 107.29 - Don't be surprised if they ask for "additional details". They did on mine (and several others I've heard lately) and I literally copied the information from the submission and pasted it into the email reply. Got my approval 24hrs later.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl