$ 103.00 DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION 2-AXIS BRASHLESS GIMBAL SET

Re: $ 103.00 DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION 2-AXIS BRASHLESS GIMBAL SE

Perhaps a link?

I bought something like this from goodluckbuy (http://tinyurl.com/mle5ksc) and I'm having a hell of a time getting it to stabilize. I've spent probably 20 hours on and off without good results. It will seem like it's perfect but then for no apparent reason it will start to drift on the X axis. I've gone through the configuration software, calibration, adjusted settings to what seems like every possible combination with no luck. I can't tell who makes the controller board, yet, but I'm about to dismantle the ting. It uses SimpleBGC software to configure the settings but I'm not sure if the original firmware is unique to this controller or just standard firmware located on the SimpleBGC site. I've flashed a few different firmware revisions, so it will take this firmware, but I'm still having no luck. At this moment in time I'm thinking about buying a Tarot ZYX22 (http://tinyurl.com/mlx4gvs), or about 50 bux on eBay. I still have to check out some videos and reviews to make sure it's reliable. I've seen some videos of people who have managed to get this working satisfactorily. I either have a flaky unit or I'm just doing something wrong.

One other thing to consider is the weight. I don't have a figure (yet) but I'll post one soon. It's heavy. Once I take it off the Phantom to start converting it to the new controller I plan to replace a few pieces to help reduce the weight. The casings it uses to secure the brushless gimbals are obscenely over-sized and don't promote heat dissipation at all.

I wish you luck if you get one, and I hope you have better luck with it than I. Some of these gimbals seem just crazy overpriced and I wanted to try something cheaper. I still have faith I'll get this working, unfortunately it seems it will be after replacing the controller.

let me know if you have any questions.

-Michael

Thank you for info and good luck.If you make this to work can you please share info how to do right way !
Thanks Dragan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik