100 flights, 3 firmware updates and no accidents!

Reaction score
image.png
Hey guys,

I just hit my 100th flight, been thru all the firmware upgrades, running on a beta version of IOS (9.1 beta 1) with no issues. Over 320,000 feet of total flying distance in 15 hours and 40 minutes.

It's been a pleasure!

Before the P3 was born, a 100 flight plus updates would have been a bigger deal. But with the P3, these type of accomplishments are a breeze. If you are a new pilot and own a P3, you really don't know how good you have it. I'm just glad to see it finally worked out for the good.

I am attributing over 20 successful flights to the great folks on these discussion boards!!! A wealth of info for us newbies! Thanks!

Very gutsy post!! I think it was in the 4th quarter yesterday when I said "Wow!! Jay Cutler hasn't thrown an interception today!! Not sure if you know how that game ended??

Congrats, most people don't post any good news on this board it is nice to see something positive for a change.

Reactions: bobmyers
Congrats and good flying! It's very relaxing to me, even to just sit at the park for a few batteries, flying its boundaries. Take care of your bird and it'll take care of you.

Thanks for the downer! Have a great night!

100% agreed. Total d-bag post, almost as if to say "you owe me, I've crashed a lot of DJI quads...".

Regardless, congrats! I've only had to deal with DJI because of a shipping issue (which wasn't any fun / or made me feel any better about the company from a support perspective) but I've got over 100 flights between a P1 (1.1.1), P2V, P2V+ and now my P3P. Only crashes were me not flying (and thankfully with the P1).

Thanks for the downer! Have a great night!

You would have to think my post was directed just at you, but it only included you. Other then that what was posted should be common knowledge. With progression it should be natural for something to improve, as the phantom has in this case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20