$100 2 axis Gopro Gimbal PV2 is Helpful?????

Looks like a way of gimbal fitting a go pro to a P2V, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me (P2 + gimbal & Go Pro would seem more sensible).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Very cool. I would love to easily go from my phantom cam to a go pro. There are some 130 fpv systems out there for the gopro. Add a screen for 100 and you have both worlds for an extra 330. (Less the cost of the gopro)

I fell the phantom does better sill and go pro better video.

Having said that, this web page has the look of those places that never deliver your product, or call you later and say you have to buy a million upgrades. Have you ordered from them before?

I went to this sites comunity page and there seems to be alot of horor stories with tracking, customer service and incomplete deliveries.. My frienq just ordered a gimbal for his P2 a few days ago so i am waiting for his delivery and how it arrives.
So my advise is to read thier comunity page before maki f a dessicion to buy..

Seahorse said:
Looks like a way of gimbal fitting a go pro to a P2V, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me (P2 + gimbal & Go Pro would seem more sensible).

I would love to replace my FC200 with my Hero3, using a cheap "Goodluckbuy"/"Goodlucksell" brushless gimbal (apparently the only way to reference these gimbals). Im am however still struggling with the tilt control, as both X2 and F2 are occupied on the PV2. Controlling the camera with the 7th channel does not seem to work with the 3 lead cable to the FC200 (connected to F2) Dronexperts gimbal uses a signal selector (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuAhUXKv ... uI&index=2) to overcome this, but I am wondering if using a Y-cable on X2 (orange lead) will be sufficient, if only using the 7th channel. Any thoughts on this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20