10 things that could save your drone | Paul Joy – Freelance Filmmaker

Reaction score
10 things that could save your drone | Paul Joy – Freelance Filmmaker

I see that a lot of people are having problems with Calibration answers and flyaways. There are so many factors that us as pilots need to take into consideration. With as complex as the DJI Phantom systems are it good to know about how your Bird is operated. Read over this article. It's a good amount of information and will help a lot of folks understand Calibration and flyaway problems and why they happen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great article! I know I sometimes get a little rushed to just get in the air, this is a good reminder
to slow down and measure twice and cut once.

Great article except that at 10%, it will auto-land (default), not RTH (unless that was true in the summer of 2015 when he wrote this).

Reactions: Mark The Droner
>"The first thing to note is that by default DJI doesn’t allow access to ATTI mode on the controller."

Is this true? Doesn't that make it harder to quickly take full manual control which is usually an emergency situation.

In Litchi I just move the switch on the controller and I'm flying in ATTI.

Is this true? Doesn't that make it harder to quickly take full manual control which is usually an emergency situation.
Yes, it's true. You must enable the "Main Controller Settings" --> "Multiple Flight Modes" setting in DJI GO if you want to be able to switch the flight mode via the toggle switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.