1 XMTR - 2 P3Ps

dec

Reaction score
(*** NO I am not attempting to fly 2 birds at once off 1 Xmtr ***)

I've recently came into ownership of 2 P3P's and I'm researching my options. Can I use 1 XMTR binded to each aircraft? From looking in the forum, it appears "BIND to aircraft 1 or 2" will have to be done each time switching aircraft.

I plan to fly using the same tablet/app, which doesn't seem to be an issue. The 2d aircraft has a XMTR and really the only reason I'm thinking of using one is just for familiarity / comfort / simplicity if in fact using one as I swap to the other aircraft is simple to bind.

Anyone with tips, input, how-to or lessons learned, those tips/comments would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

DC in HSV

You're correct in thinking that you can use one controller for both aircraft, although it will require re-binding each time you swap.
You need to remember that most of the settings such as RTH height, what the aircraft does in the event of loss of signal -(hover/land/RTH)- camera settings etc. are stored in the aircraft...not in the controller or the app. Just make sure you've got both aircraft set up the same to avoid any nasty surprises!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl