1.8 assistant software download?

All downloads are available under support on the DJI website under the product of your choosing. 1.8 is still up there, if you need to revert from 2.0 you might just need to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall just 1.8!

Cool thanks. just confused.. LOL.
It lists: Phantom 2 Assistant Software v2.00
the old software is Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.1?

nintendrone64 said:
All downloads are available under support on the DJI website under the product of your choosing. 1.8 is still up there, if you need to revert from 2.0 you might just need to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall just 1.8!

It's not there anymore: http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

d4ddyo said:
Cool thanks. just confused.. LOL.
It lists: Phantom 2 Assistant Software v2.00
the old software is Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.1?

No, RC is for the radio control controller.

I have a copy of the 1.8 Assistant for OSX - if that's any good to you I can zip it up for you, let me know. I may have a Win copy somewhere too.

nintendrone64 said:

Where? I only see downloads for current releases.

Jaybee said:
I have a copy of the 1.8 Assistant for OSX - if that's any good to you I can zip it up for you, let me know. I may have a Win copy somewhere too.

I stupidly deleted mine. Staying on the older firmware for now. Would gladly take you on up a copy of the Mac 1.8 Assistant. Thx!

Perfect! Yes I can use the Mac version. I'll download tonight!! Thanks again

Thanks for the DL (mac)

I must be stupid !!

when i run 1.8 it says SW mismatch - I don't log on to DJI for update as that will just give me 2. again ?

I cant see ( in 1.8 ) how to upload/write to phantom.

Pls help

jayhas said:
jayhas said:
C-Mac13 said:
Here you go. DJI Phantom 2 Assistant_1.08 for PC.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=f52e5706 ... B269%21109

Thanks. Will keep this for now, just in case.

Not working for me. It is missing files when I run it. Do you or anyone else have a complete installer of the DJI Phantom 2 Assistant_1.08 for PC? Thanks in advance

Do a search for phantom2 tool download in the thread below. It has the necessary DLLs to run this .exe
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6508&p=106545&hilit=Phantom+2+tool#p106545

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20