Reaction score
Ok I got my 1.5 together OSD is in runs great FPV is great I got one prob my OSD home point arrow on my N1 don't point the right way the only thing I can think would do this is I took the top of the shell off and replace it with the new one could the GPS be the wrong way whats your guys opion...O ya the top shell is on the right way....

Attachments

• KIMG0080.jpeg
    KIMG0080.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 350
Ok I got my 1.5 together OSD is in runs great FPV is great I got one prob my OSD home point arrow on my N1 don't point the right way the only thing I can think would do this is I took the top of the shell off and replace it with the new one could the GPS be the wrong way whats your guys opion...O ya the top shell is on the right way....

Hey ratty, I guess the only way to verify the GPS antenna orientation would be to remove the props, loosen all the shell screws, lift the shell off and rotate ninety degrees one way or the other, then just fire up the bird and see if the arrow is in line with the nose of the craft. That's all I can think of. Maybe someone with more experience will stop by and give you a better suggestion. Come to think of it, my N1 OSD display only shows an arrow to the right or left with the number of degrees needed to turn home. Is that what you're seeing?

Ya it is I thought home arrow is suppose to point towards you were home is

Actually, not necessarily. There is a home arrow (single) in DJI's iOSD Mini that points back to the launch point, but in the N1, at least in my version, there is a readout in degrees with an arrow on either side (only one at a time) letting you know which way to turn (right or left) to get headed toward your launch point. You'll notice the degrees digits never exceed 179, in which case, you would be nearly heading exactly opposite (180 degrees) your direction home. Hope this helps clear it up a little. Here is a screenshot of someone's N1 display, showing the position grid that you can program each icon and telemetry readout to. In the top center, second line down, you'll see a degree readout of 168 with an arrow pointing to the right. That indicates you would need to turn 168 degrees to the right to be headed back home. When the display shows zero degrees and no arrow, you are on a dead center course back to your launch point. This has saved me many times with disorientation, near panic, and just plain lost. Hope it helps...

N1 OSD Position Grid.jpg

Reactions: rattydude77

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers