1/2 hour of searching for a post-can't find it.

Reaction score
Some where here, a short time ago, some one posted an interesting "adjustment" you could do for the Phantom 2 Vision's camera. By using a program Phantom 2-tools you could use the adjusting pot bottom of controller to tilt the camera and not have to use adjustment on your phone. Had something to do with the 7th channel. Can anyone find that post? I bought the small adjuster lever for that pot but it only moves the camera a very small amount.

Re: 1/2 hour of searching-can't find it.

Happyflyer said:
Some where here, a short time ago, some one posted an interesting "adjustment" you could do for the Phantom 2 Vision's camera. By using a program Phantom 2-tools you could use the adjusting pot bottom of controller to tilt the camera and not have to use adjustment on your phone. Had something to do with the 7th channel. Can anyone find that post? I bought the small adjuster lever for that pot but it only moves the camera a very small amount.

Calibrate X1 in your assistant software, and may Jeff the God of calibrations smile on you.

"CarlJ"
Calibrate X1 in your assistant software, and may Jeff the God of calibrations smile on you.
I adjusted it from 1 to the max allowed of 100 and made no difference. Small camera movement.

Happyflyer said:
"CarlJ"
I adjusted it from 1 to the max allowed of 100 and made no difference. Small camera movement.

I have a FC40, and you have a Vision, so I can only tell you how my software works, but in my Asst Software I have this.

AsstSoftwareX1_zps60a6d066.jpg

I guess the thread just disappeared like a Phantom.......
It took another hour but I found it. The post was from months back and has answered the questions I had about this "find."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1