1.2.6 Bird at repair center (battery firmware question)

Reaction score
I upgraded my P3P with firmware 1.2.6 and it is now being looked at by Dji. Okay my 2 batteries here with me also as I understand it, have been upgraded when they were flown in my bird with the installed 1.2.6 firmware. Some threads say leave the 1 bin file on the sd card so that the battery also upgrades as well. With all that explained, when I get my drone back will my sd card have the repair center's firmware bin file on it? And lets say it is firmware's bin file 1.1.9, will these batteries I now have downgrade, or reset...etc. (In other words is this something I need to look out for?)

Thanks.

Ask the repair center.

"Once checked in by our Los Angeles facility your unit will be considered an active repair. The ETA for repairs is approximately 6 weeks from the date it is checked in by our facility. On that day you will be emailed. Within that 6 weeks phone or e-mail requests for status updates will not be entertained, as we can only provide you the information you already see when logging into Zendesk and these requests only serve to slow the process for others. Only in the rare event that more than 6 weeks have passed since your unit was checked in, should you call 818-235-0789 for further assistance."
Thanks for the suggestion Memtenn60, I think I'll wait and play by Dji's rule book for now. Someone here may have been in my similar situation and offer advise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20