1.07.0090 FW is now official

i don't know what happen today, after yesterday low range fly, this morning i try again and i reach 186m and 250m distance without any app crash and rth. i'm happy! before 1.7.9 my max alt was 70m with rth.
the only one problem is on drone rotation. when the bird dipole is in-line position the rc signal goes in week and lost. if i force a quick small rotation the signal came back to full.
i would like to build a 360 degrees bird antenna with a db gain too high, but i read many post where this mod is very dangerous for pcb bird trasmitter.

What has been changed with this FW?
1. Improved video downlink stability in high interference environments.
2. Fixed an Intelligent Battery auto restart issue occurring in cold environments

Reactions: GoWinther
2. Fixed an Intelligent Battery auto restart issue occurring in cold environments
OK so my p3s is working fine, any reason I should do the latest re upgrade?

I do not know which FW installed in my Phantom 3S! When I search the "About" of the DGI Go app I read N / A ... what can I do to see which version is installed? Another question: Is it safe to install the latest version from SD card?

I do not know which FW installed in my Phantom 3S! When I search the "About" of the DGI Go app I read N / A ... what can I do to see which version is installed? Another question: Is it safe to install the latest version from SD card?

A lot of people are experiencing the same N/A - and some report that change to an Approved tablet / phone can solve this issue. It appears that many 'other' phones / tablets are unable to display the info.
I am now waiting a Nexus 7 vers 2 to mount and hopefully resolve this for my bird.

Installation by SD card ... is how i have had to install FW because my Phone / Tablet does not show update banner. As long as I had both RC and AC linked when doing it - It all worked.

Nigel

Reactions: vekthor
A lot of people are experiencing the same N/A - and some report that change to an Approved tablet / phone can solve this issue. It appears that many 'other' phones / tablets are unable to display the info.
I am now waiting a Nexus 7 vers 2 to mount and hopefully resolve this for my bird.

Installation by SD card ... is how i have had to install FW because my Phone / Tablet does not show update banner. As long as I had both RC and AC linked when doing it - It all worked.

Nigel

I have a Xiaomi phone and I'm waiting for a long time to de banner with the order to update. I think that is the reason because I had not that information. I'm going to do the same, the instalation by SD card.
Do you recomend me anything special doing that this way? Sorry but I'm new on this kind of "birds".
Thanks for your help!

Nigel
I actually have a Nexus 7 II and it has been giving me connection and N/A issues. Right now it's giving me a constant weak signal message and won't display any info. My iPhone 5S works perfectly though.

Let me know if the same thing happens with your Nexus, hopefully it won't, but I'm curious if they dropped support for it or what. I've used it a bunch in the past and it's been fine. It's not a big deal for me really, as I've switched to my 5S, but there are still times where I wish I could use the bigger screen.

I actually have a Nexus 7 II and it has been giving me connection and N/A issues. Right now it's giving me a constant weak signal message and won't display any info. My iPhone 5S works perfectly though.

Let me know if the same thing happens with your Nexus, hopefully it won't, but I'm curious if they dropped support for it or what. I've used it a bunch in the past and it's been fine. It's not a big deal for me really, as I've switched to my 5S, but there are still times where I wish I could use the bigger screen.
I use that tablet every time I fly, and it's been great. I got the update banner for the new FW on it and did the update a few days ago, first test 4089 meters. No big issues, just one small one. The "interference warning" on the AC status page would keep appearing. But I didn't get the warning anytime during that test flight itself. See here: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I have a Xiaomi phone and I'm waiting for a long time to de banner with the order to update. I think that is the reason because I had not that information. I'm going to do the same, the instalation by SD card.
Do you recomend me anything special doing that this way? Sorry but I'm new on this kind of "birds".
Thanks for your help!

I am new as well and have spent many days doing FW work to get my 'bird' flying well. I found that many of the posts saying how to do it were not so good .... but eventually I succeeded by making sure BOTH RC and AC are linked when installing the FW.

But please do not go by my info - as I am new at it and still learning. There are far better people on this subject than I.

Nigel

I use that tablet every time I fly, and it's been great. I got the update banner for the new FW on it and did the update a few days ago, first test 4089 meters. No big issues, just one small one. The "interference warning" on the AC status page would keep appearing. But I didn't get the warning anytime during that test flight itself. See here: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I have a bit of a problem. I love to read of success and great distance - but then I read the P3S is not out of box and has modifications.

Mine at present only has Icarus SW mod, I downgraded Go App to 2.9.1 as 3.0.1 was unreliable and a Windsurfer .... but I have ArgTek system on its way.

An interesting thing happened other day when I first used Windsurfer with my Prestigio Phone.

If I had the phone in holder at good position to view ... basically dead above the left stick and partly behind the Windsurfer ... I lost connection. If I removed phone and moved it in front of Windsurfer connection returned ... so I had to fly with phone more forward than I wanted to keep connection.

Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.