1.0 just upgraded the software to 4.0.2. Basic calibration?

Reaction score
1.0 Phantom just upgraded the software to 4.0.2. Now do the Basic calibration? I see the option to do "Advanced calibration" also?? Can't find anything on which to do or why.

I also see some downgrading to 3.0 for better performance? Try the 4.0 and then downgrade to 3.0?

Thanks

Re: 1.0 just upgraded the software to 4.0.2. Basic calibrati

Fred, do the advanced IMU calibration. It can take up to 10 mins but it's more efficient than basic. Note: you might see a window pop up saying to try again in 5mins because of IMU being hot - just click through that - as it's a known bug in software from day 1.

On original Phantom as yours 4.0.2 is a good set up and really stabil.

Thanks a ton EMC, doing the advanced now.

Fred, also be sure to apply the Default Phantom Settings file found on DJI's download page, after the firmware update. Then double-check that in the NAZA Assistant the receiver type is still set to D-bus and the mixer type is set to QuadRotorX.

Adv calibrate took about 2 mins.

I did reinstall the default settings after software upgrade but I didnt check the receiver type and mixer type settings. Thanks OI P.

Receiver was set to PPM. I set it to D-bus. How do I enter that change to make it so?

Actually I just realized you said it's a 1.0, not a 1.1.1....so your Rx type should be set to PPM. The D-bus Rx didn't arrive until the 1.1.1.

Thanks. OI P, Ive got an oldie.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie