Phantom 4 Pro Batteries Wanted

I am looking for new or refurbished Phantom 4 Pro batteries that work. If you know of a reliable company that is selling them, please drop me a link including pricing. Thank you !
I just bought some OEM batteries on Amazon. They were expensive, as they always have been - about $160 each. But, I decided a long time ago, that trying to save on high capacity batteries can be a big mistake - unless you really know the manufacturer. So, I do not buy aftermarket. Those are also available on Amazon for about $80, maybe less.

I am looking for new or refurbished Phantom 4 Pro batteries that work. If you know of a reliable company that is selling them, please drop me a link including pricing. Thank you !
I noticed that you've been inquiring about used drones for sale. Didn't want to step on anyone's toes so decided to wait and see if you received any public replies. Had I noticed the dates of the original posts I might not have waited to tell you that I might have a 4pro v2 plus for sale. I say "might" because I actually bought it after it'd been wrecked, I think I fixed it but had never flown one before and so didn't go so well and damaged one of the landing struts. I'm replacing them now and tomorrow will test flight it again, this time though I've hopefully gained enough knowledge that I won't make the same idiot mistakes and it'll fly like it should.

So yes, it had been damaged but every thing that was damaged I bought new parts to fix it, except for the yaw motor because they require just half the entire part and everyone seemed to be in agreement that buying a new motor isn't worth it since half of it isn't used anyway. Not a drone repairman but pretty much there isn't anything that I can't fix and if I don't know how I'll research it until I can. Which I did.
How much? Not sure. I'll let ya know sometime tomorrow if you're interested. Just gotta make sure it flies. Not selling it broken.

Welcome to the Forum
I didn't see a post here.

What have you been flying on the Phantom Platform?
Where are you located :) 👌

Thanks

Rod ..

Welcome to the Forum
I didn't see a post here.

What have you been flying on the Phantom Platform?
Where are you located :) 👌

Thanks

Rod ..
I sorta did introduce myself in my first post, Which you replied to .

@spaz_12

Hummm.
Looking back at this thread.
I'm not sure why I posted #5

Must of got threads and tabs crossed. :)

Rod ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72